Today’s quick Stampin’ Up! card is a baby card. Who said Vintage style couldn’t be quick and easy? and it’s also unisex, so perfect to make for any impending birth.
Very easy instructions for making this card:
1. The base card is an A4 sheet of cardstock that I’ve cut in half lengthways then folded one piece in half to make it a vertically opening card.
2. Place front of the card into the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot.
3. Stamp the baby carriage image using Crumb Cake ink and then cut it out with the Big Shot using the Matching Framelit die.
4. Adhere the lace trim to the card and then adhere the die-cut baby carriage on top.
5. Punch out a little flower with the flower punch and Champagne Glimmer Paper, adhere to the carriage/pram and add a little pearl to the centre.
6. Stamp the Welcome Baby greeting in Crumb Cake and then punch it out with the oval punch.
7. Run the Gold Marker around the edge of the punched out greeting to give it definition and adhere to the bottom of your card.
If you’d like detailed instructions please feel free to email me.
Quick & Easy Cardmaking Tip: Try your hand at making a monochromatic card like this one. Monochromatic means no need to be thinking much about colours and shuffling around with lots of inkpads. Also, using stamps that have matching punches or matching dies to cut them out is a huge time saver.
If you wish to purchase any Stampin’ Up! products (or receive a catalogue), please feel free to email me. Or you can just click the button below to shop now 24/7.
Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Very Vanilla (106550), Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885)
Rubber Stamps: Something for Baby (Woodmount bundled with framelits: 136790; Clearmount bundled with framelits: 136791). Petit Pairs (woodmount: 128706; clearmount: 122497)
Inkpads/Markers: Crumb Cake inkpad (126975), Gold Stampin’ Dazzle Marker (133634)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder (130917), Baby’s First Framelit (see bundle code in stamps); Small Oval Punch (120908), Tiny flower punch I’ve just realised is retired but you can get almost the identical look from the Boho Blossom Punch: (119858)
Accessories: Venetian Crochet Trim (134581), Basic Jewels Pearls (119247)
Adhesives: SNAIL (104332), Dimensionals (104430)